NO MESSY VELCRO, NO DANGEROUS MAGNETS, NO DIFFICULT SNAPS.
Minimal metal components, safe to wear in hospitals. Does not interfere with medical devices
You'll look and feel like a pro in this adaptive athletic top. Keeps you looking stylish whether you are in the hospital, going to PT or back to your daily routine. So soft and comfortable you'll find yourself snoozing in them. Accommodates slings and other orthopedic devices. Reboundwear makes dressing easier for caregivers and less painful for patients.
- Five strategic zipper openings at the shoulders, side seams, and front.
- Allows easy access to every part of the torso, neck, and shoulders.
- Soft brushed fabric with wicking keeps you dry all day long.
- The inner pockets accommodate ports & drains.
Reboundwear, where fashion meets function.
The Lindsey Top is helpful for limited mobility especially for recovering after surgery for upper extremity conditions and surgeries such as:
- Perfect for breast cancer patients post-mastectomy, no need to raise your arms to dress.
- Hand, Elbow, Shoulder, and Peripheral Nerve injuries
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Physical Therapy
- Tennis Elbow
- Broken Arms
- Arm Surgeries
- Tummy Tuck
- Lower Body Lift
- Most Plastic Surgeries
- And more...
Fit and Sizing:
Fits true to size. Click here for our sizing chart.
Care: Easy care, wash and wear. Wash in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on gentle setting.
Fiber Content: Polyester & Spandex